Top Ten Reasons Why Jesus is Better Than Santa
Sermon shared by Pat Cook
Summary: David Letterman-style counting down of why Jesus is better than Santa. Family-friendly and fun to preach.
Audience: General adults
About Sermon Contributor
10. Santa is more legend than reality.
Jesus is more real than you can see - Luke 24:36-43.
9. Santa had a beginning.
Jesus is timeless - John 1:1.
8. Santa only creates toys.
Jesus created the whole universe - Hebrews 1:2.
7. Santa comes back often, only to leave again.
Jesus is coming back to stay! - John 14:3.
6. Santaís gifts grow old.
Jesusí gifts are new every day - James 1:17.
5. Santa rewards good people and excludes bad people.
Jesus invites bad people - Luke 5:30-32.
4. Santa canít change bad people to good people.
Jesus can change the heart - 2 Corinthians 5:17.
3. Santa is useful only once a year.
Jesus helps us all the time - Hebrews 2:18.
2. Santa is a good guy.
Jesus is a great God - Hebrews 1:8.
1. Grown-ups know Santa is only for children.
Jesus is the help for all people - Matthew 11:28-30.
Comments and Shared Ideas
Join the discussion