Staff Picks of the Week:
Memorial Day 2013
Memorial Day 2013 Preaching Bundle »
Greater Love Video Illustration » Everlasting God Worship Music Video »
Sabbath Sabbath Preaching Bundle »
1 Outta 7 Video Illustration » Before The Throne… Worship Music Video »
TYPES OF SYMPTOMS MANIFESTED BY PEOPLE WHO DEPEND ON MASKS - 2 Cor. 10:8-12
6. Failure Oriented People - These are people who are convinced that whatever they do will eventually result in failure. They often avoid starting up a new task because they are sure it will be a vain effort. Even when they succeed they are easily frustrated and are ready to quit for the slightest reasons. They are easily put off when any obstacles gets in their way. They are easily discouraged by criticisms from others and tend to lose confidence in themselves, God, or their organization when accusations are hurled.
7. Underachieving People - These folks do just enough to get by. They do not value hard work because they have a fatalistic attitude toward success. They believe that if God wants them to succeed it will come to them. Often they use their resigned mentality to get out of doing what they are expected to do. These people represent the vast majority of the followers in society.
8. Undisciplined People - These are people who are easily distracted from their duties. They generally have short attention spans and are unable to maintain their concentration for long periods of time. They are rarely able to complete a task without being drawn away by someone or something.
9. Immature People - These people have low level of emotional, social, intellectual, moral, and spiritual development. They are usually unable to maintain self-control when difficulties arise. Often they exhibit behavior more suitable for children than adults. They tend to become upset easily and are prone to temper displays when they are unable to get what they want. They are frequently thinking that they are personally helpless unless someone comes to their assistance. They are enjoy entreating the help of the others since they feel that the are incompetent to solve their own problems.
10. Perfectionistic People - These people are unusually anxious about avoiding mistakes. They often will go to great lengths in making sure that everything is right before trying something new. Their close attention to details make it difficult to work with these folks. They are insistent upon doing things in the ``right way’’ or not at all. Generally, perfectionists are people who have been brought up with critical parents who insist on having things done in certain manners. As a result these people are easily frustrated, give up easily, and are often heard saying, ``I can’t!’’
11. Hostile Aggressive People - These people are often prone to anger or displays of hostility. They are very direct in their approaches to people, problems, and the presentation of ideas. They are fond of trying to intimidate others through their tough exteriors. By using the bullying approach they are actually trying to cover over their own insecure feelings. Antagonistic toward authority, they find it extremely difficult to control their anger in meetings, committees, or organizational get togethers.
12. Withdrawn People - These are people who tend to avoid social interaction. They are quiet and unobtrusive and do not warmly respond
- All Sermons on Holiness
- Text Illustrations on Holiness
- Video Illustrations on Holiness
- PowerPoint Template on Holiness
- Scripture on Holiness
Join the discussion