WHO AM I IN CHRIST?
I am accepting:
• John 1:12 I am a son / a daughter of God
• John 15:15 I am a friend of Jesus
• Romans 5:1 I am Justified
• 1Cor 6:17 I have unity with the Lord and in spirit, I am one With Christ
• 1Cor 6:20 I have bee bought with a price. I belong to God
• 1Cor 12:27 I am a part of the body of Christ
• Eph 1:1 I am holy
• Eph 1:5 I have been adopted as a child of God
• Eph 2:18 I have access to God through the Holy Spirit
• Colos 1:14 I have been redeemed and forgiven of all my sins.
• Colo 2:10 I am complete in Christ
I am secure:
• Rom8:1, 2 I am free from condemnation
• Rom 8:28 All things work out for good
• Rom 8:31-34 I am free from all charges against me
• Rom 8:35-39 Nothing can separate me from the love of God
• 2 Cor 1:21, 22 I have been created, anointed and sealed by God
• Philip 1:6 God had begun a good work in me; He will perform it until the
day of Jesus Christ.
• Philip 3:20 I am a citizen of heaven
• Colos 3:3 My life is hid with Christ in God
• 2Ti 1:7 For God hath not given me the spirit of fear but of power, and
of love, and of a sound mind.
• Hebrews 4:6 I may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.
• 1 John 5:18 I am a child of God and the evil one can not touch me
I am important:
• Math 5:13, 14 I am the salt of the earth and the light of the world.
• John 1,5 I am branch that beareth fruit
• Acts 1:8 I am a personal witness of Christ
• 1Cor 3:16 I am God’s temple
• 2 Cor 5:17, 21 God has given to me the ministry of reconciliation.
• 2 Cor 6:1 I am a coworker with Christ
• Eph 2:6 God has made me sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus.
• Eph 2:10 I am his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works.
• Eph 3:12 I have access to God. I can approach God with boldness and
confidence by the faith of Christ.
• Phillip 4:13 I can do all things through Christ, which strengthened me