BY ROYAL COMMAND
Acts 17: 30 And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:
31 Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.
We find here a royal command for all men to hear and follow.
1. Who gives this command? GOD
2. When? Right now today
3. Whom? All men the whole world.
4. Where? Every where all nations.
5. What? Repent for the time is at hand.
6. Why? The day appointed and Judgments on the way.