Studies show that on average only 20 percent of church attendees regularly contribute and are involved in the ministry and leadership of their church, while the other 80 percent fill seats on Sunday but never experience the blessings of full church engagement. Turn these statistics around in your church with the new "I Love My Church" campaign and small group curriculum.
- 5 Sermon Outlines
- 5 Mini Movies
- 5 Sermon Bumpers
- PowerPoint Template
- Countdown Video
- Small Group Study Guides
- Series Planning Guide
- Social Media Images
- Press Release Template
5 sermon outlines centered around your church. Ready for you to customize and make your own. We've taken the work out of sermon preparation so that you have more time to impact your community.
|I Love My Church||John 13:34-35||Preview »|
|Love in Community||Hebrews 10:19-25|
|Love By Serving||1 Corinthians 12:4-7
|Love By Giving||Acts 4:32-35|
|Love in Sharing||Matthew 5:13-13|
Start your sermon off strong by introducing your message with a unique sermon bumper for each service. This Total Prep Package comes with a unique sermon bumper for each message. They will engage and center the heart of your audience on the topic of the message before you begin to preach.
- I Love My Church // Community - Donna
- I Love My Church // Giving - Jeff
- I Love My Church // Serving - Leo
- I Love My Church // Sharing - Nanette
The I Love My Church Sermon Series comes with a premium PowerPoint Template to help you visualize the main points you'll share with your church. This template features every week's topic in a bold design that is sure to keep your congregation fixed on the importance of the Church.
Small Group Resources
Grow deeper community with this complete 5 week small group curriculum filled with videos, small group leader and participant pdf guides. Jesus commands that all of our interactions must be bathed in love. This five-week study will help you explore the different ways you can show love to other church members and to the community around you.
- 5 compelling videos featuring stories of how people struggle and grow through the values of community, serving, giving and sharing. Each video is 5-8 minutes long
- Leaders Guide with tips for hosting and facilitating a small group study
- Small Group Participants Guide