Contributors
  • William Bruce Teal

    Contributing sermons since Feb 3, 2007
William Bruce's church

Golden Heights Baptist Church
Boaz Alabama , 35957
256 593-3214

About William Bruce
  • Education: College Graduate
  • Experience: Pastor 30 years
  • Comment to those looking at my sermons: Ideas for sermons come from everywhere in the universe; but, inspiration for a sermon comes only through the Holy Spirit of God.
  • Sermon or series that made a difference: Tearing Down the Strongholds
  • One of my favorite illustrations: If you can explain to me how a child can become unborn after birth I will accept you can fall from grace.
  • Family: Married 40 years
  • What my parents think of my sermons: My dad - now deceased once told me: "Son, you are a pretty good shade tree preacher; but, remember preaching is only about 30% of pastoring a church - the other 70% is relationships and you need some work." My mom is my biggest fan.
  • What my spouse (really) thinks of my sermons: Depends on the sermon. Rates them on a scale of 1 to 10. I have recieved several zeroes; never an eleven.
  • Best advice given to me about preaching: By my dad who told me: "Your mouth can’t saying correctly unless you mind has thought it through correctly."
  • Books that have had an impact: Too numerous to account - The Bible number 1
  • Hobbies: Poetry/water sports
  • If I could Preach one more time, I would say...: Jesus Saves!
  • Something funny that happened while preaching: A crippled young man crawled to the each of the stage without my seeing and touch my ankle in praise. God was blessed - I was frieghten out of my wits.
  • What I want on my tombstone: He fought a good faith, He finished his course.
Browse All

Newest Sermons

  • The Sufficiency Of Grace

    Contributed on Feb 6, 2007
    based on 1 rating
     | 1,175 views

    Fourth is a series on Amazing Grace this sermon is to inform of the sufficiency of grace

    God’s Grace Is Sufficient - 2nd Corinthians 12:1-10 A. A Few of the Privileges of Grace – vs. 1- 6 1.Glory Unbridled 2.Vision Unknown 3.Revelation Unveiled B. A Painful Truth About Grace – vs. 7 1.Grace Does Not Eliminate Physical Fleshy ...read more

  • The Five Faces Of Amazing Grace

    Contributed on Feb 3, 2007
    based on 4 ratings
     | 1,273 views

    The Five Faces of Amazing Grace is intented to educate about the multi-purposes of God’s grace.

    The Five Faces of Grace Intro: What We Know About Grace: (1) How It Can Manifest Itself In The Believer - Walks with God Regardless of Surroundings - Works For God Doing Unbelievable ...read more

Browse All

Newest Sermon Series