Contributed by Andrew Chan on May 25, 2001
True story happened Friday in Montreal
- A hospital patient who insisted on lighting a cigarette while hooked to an oxygen supply caused a small explosion, according to a hospital spokesperson.
The 73-year-old, who suffered minor burns in the blast, had been told not to light up but she
Contributed by Sermoncentral on Jun 18, 2007
In his book, Reaching the Invisible God, author Philip Yancey tells the story about his wife, Janet, who leads a weekly “Christian Circle” at a local nursing home. An Alzheimer’s patient named Betsy faithfully attends, led there by a staff worker, and sits through the hour. Every week Janet