10. The gleam in your eye is the sun hitting your bifocals.
09. You get winded playing cards.
08. You know all the answers but nobody asks the questions.
07. You need your glasses to find your glasses.
06. You sink your teeth into a steak and they stay there.
05. Your children begin to look middle aged.
04. You turn out the light for economy instead of romance.
03. Everything hurts - what doesn’t hurt, doesn’t work.
02. Your knees buckle but your belt won’t.
01. You need a fire permit to light the candles on your birthday cake.
Related Text Illustrations
Contributed by Jerry Flury on Sep 27, 2002
When we think of stewardship, we often see it merely as a matter of our giving of money to God and the church. Giving of tithes and offerings is an important aspect of stewardship, but secondary. Stewardship is a reflection of my relationship with God.