Too many people live that way.
· They’ll go to church on Sunday,
· try to contact dead Aunt Tilly in a Séance on Monday,
· attend a “Self-Help Seminar” on Tuesday,
· go to a Neighborhood Bible Study on Wednesday,
· call the Psychic Hotline on Thursday,
· go out drinking and partying on Friday,
· wake up feeling guilty on Saturday and go to Confession.
· But then Saturday afternoon a Jehovah’s Witness comes to the door, so they’re off to the Kingdom Hall on Sunday.
Related Text Illustrations
Contributed by Paul Fritz on Oct 18, 2000
Let the Spirit empower, enable and enlighten your mind so you can be a more effective communicator of His truth
Contributed by Daniel Korol on Oct 19, 2000
Women have been a Silenced Majority in the Church;What does the bible really teach us?
Contributed by Richard David on Jan 3, 2001
An exposition of the dangers of this new theology of a pre-trib rapture. A response to the growing popularity of the "Left Behind" series, even among secular audiences and the danger of deception that its widespread acceptance holds.