By Lance Witt on Mar 3, 2016
Jesus did not come to cajole or manipulate people. He did not come to debate or lead by forceful personality. He never tried to gather a crowd or build an organization. He never marketed himself or developed his “brand”. Instead, he exemplified this quality that we all need.
- rejoice in the Lord always.
- don’t be anxious about anything.
- present your requests to God.
- think on that which is noble and true.
Put this on your radar this week.
- When someone brings a problem, don’t be defensive.
- Listen better.
- Be a more gentle driver on the road this week.
- Be present in a conversation instead of being pre-occupied.
- Ask someone about their family this week.
- Allow compassion to interrupt your schedule this week.
- Pray with someone who is hurting
Related Preaching Articles
By Ron Edmondson on Jun 22, 2016
I have a heart for leaders. Especially church leaders. I’d love to help others learn from my mistakes. In fact, this is a huge motivation for this blog and a lot of my ministry. With this in mind, I want to share a few things I’ve learned over the years. I hope it proves helpful.