20 Beautiful One-liners you can use.
1. Give God what's right - not what's left.
2. Man's way leads to a hopeless end - God's way leads to an endless hope.
3. A lot of kneeling will keep you in good standing.
4. He who kneels before God can stand before anyone.
5. Are you wrinkled with burden? Come to the church for a face-lift.
6. When praying don't give God instructions, - just listen to His Word.
7. Don't wait for six strong men to take you to church.
8. We don't change God's message - His message changes us.
9. The church is prayer-conditioned.
10. Plan ahead - It wasn't raining when Noah built the ark.
11. Most people want to serve God, but only in an advisory position.
12. Suffering from truth decay? Brush up on your Bible.
13. Exercise daily - walk with the Lord.
14. Never give the devil a ride - he will always want to drive.
15. Nothing else ruins the truth like stretching it.
16. He who angers you controls you.
17. Give Satan an inch & he'll be a ruler.
18. Be ye fishers of men - you catch them and He'll clean them.
19. God doesn't call the qualified, He qualifies the called.
20. Read the Bible and you will find it scares the hell out of you.
Related Sermon Illustrations
Contributed by David Elvery on Nov 14, 2004
There was a story told of two taxidermists who stopped before a window and immediately began to criticize the way an owl had been mounted. Its eyes were not natural; its wings were not in proportion to its head; its feathers were not neatly arranged; and its feet could certainly be ...read more
Contributed by Marilyn Murphree on Jul 5, 2016
This message speaks about how we can bring promises from the spiritual realm bo the natural by calling those things that be not as those they were. We can activate our faith by speaking what God says.
Contributed by Jeff Strite on Mar 20, 2016
Why wasn't Moses allowed into the Promised Land? The short answer is: he sinned, but somehow that doesn't seem quite fair. He was one of the greatest and meekest men in Scripture. Is there something more about God's decision that we need to know?
Contributed by Randy Bataanon on Jul 21, 2013
Jesus was on trial. Not on Pilate's court but on the court of people's mind. The lunatic was healed but the 2000 pigs were drowned on the water. They charge Him with economic sabotage or cruelty to animal. One courageous witness take the witness stand...