When some elementary kids were ask if they had any questions for God, this is what they said:
• Dear God, is it hard for you to love everybody in the whole world? There are only 4 people in my family and I can never do it. – Nan
• Dear God, My Grandpa says you were around when he was - little boy. How far back do you go? Dennis
• Dear God, Are you really invisible or is that just a trick? - Lucy
• Maybe Cain & Abel wouldn’t kill each so much if they had their own rooms. It works with my brother - Larry
• Dear God, In Sunday school they told us what you do. Who does it when you are on vacation? - Jane
• Dear God, how did you know when you were God? Who told you? Charlene
• Did you really mean do unto others as they do unto you, ‘cause if you did - I’m gonna fix my brother - Darla
• Dear God, is it true my father won’t get in Heaven if he uses his golf words in the house? Anita
• Dear God, did you mean for giraffes to...Continue reading this sermon illustration (Free with PRO)
Contributed by Carl Allen on Apr 2, 2008
Jesus taught his disciples that God the Father is interested in the bodies as well as the souls of humans. Neither is to be neglected or ignored. Between the prayer of surrender and the prayer of confession, the heavenly Teacher placed the prayer for ph
Contributed by John Telgren on Jan 8, 2006
In order to pray, worship and serve God effectively, we need to understand who he is. This begins with an understanding that he is first of all holy. Only when we get a handle on his holiness can everything else fall into place.
Contributed by Jonathan Falwell on Mar 25, 2008
Today, we want to take a look at the PRICE THAT WAS PAID FOR THAT PRIVILEGE OF PRAYER.