Great Reasons To Be A Guy
· Phone conversations are over in 30 seconds flat.
· You can kill your own food.
· Three pairs of shoes are way more than enough.
· You can quietly watch a game with your buddy for hours without ever thinking, "He must be mad at me."
· Wedding dress: $2,000. Tuxedo rental: $75.
· If another guy shows up at the party in the same outfit, you just might become life-long friends.
· You are not expected to know the names of more than five colors.
· The same hairstyle lasts for years, maybe decades.
· One wallet, one pair of shoes, one color, all seasons.
Related Sermon Illustrations
Contributed by Revd. Martin Dale on Jun 2, 2004
Story: St. Augustine - so the story goes - was struggling to understand the doctrine of the Trinity. So he decided to go for a walk on the beach, where he saw a little boy digging a hole in the sand with a seashell. The boy then ran off to the ocean, filling the shell, and rushed back to pour it ...read more