Man & Prayer
- Manhattan Project would eventually employ more than 130,000 people
- Cost a total of nearly $2 billion
- On August 6, 1945 the USA dropped an atomic bomb on Hiroshima, and three days later on Nagasaki, Japan.
- These two atomic bombs dropped over Japan killed around 92,000 people, and brought an end to World War II, now talk about power?
- That was great power, but God has more power than that.
- In one prayer a hopeless King Hezekiah prayed over Jerusalem’s entrapment
- God sent one angel and killed 185,000 of the enemy
- Prayer has explosive power
- 2 Ch 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.