Let me throw a question at you and get some responses from you as I get started. What are you afraid of?
I’m amazed at some of the things people are really afraid of.
There’s things that are more common like…
• Claustrophobia: fear of enclosed spaces.
• Coulrophobia: fear of clowns.
• Ophidiophobia: fear of snakes.
• Dentophobia: fear of dentists.
But there are also hundreds of lesser known phobias that actually affect some people:
• Peladophobia: fear of baldness and bald people.
• Chaetophobia: fear of hairy people.
• Globophobia: fear of balloons.
• Aerophobia: fear of drafts.
• Porphyrophobia: fear of the color purple.
• Levophobia: fear of objects on...Continue reading this sermon illustration (Free with PRO)