The Tater Family
Some families make church their home. Others find other uses for the church. Take the notorious Tater family, for example. Perhaps you’ve met some of them.
· The chief of the clan is old Dick Tater, who insists on running everything in church.
· His brother Ro Tater keeps everything in a spin.
· Aunt Agi Tater has a knack for stirring up trouble;
· and her husband, Irri Tater, is always getting under someone’s skin.
The next generation of Taters has its own characteristics.
· Hesi Tater and his wife, Vege Tater, would just as soon wait until next year whenever a new project is suggested.
· Aunt Imi Tater would love to create the first generic...Continue reading this sermon illustration (Free with PRO)