Two Ladies on a Train
• Years ago a man found himself on a train between two ladies.
• And Unfortunately for him the two ladies were arguing constantly about whether the window should be open or shut.
• The lady farthest from the window argued that she would die of heat stroke if it wasn’t opened.
• The other said she would certainly catch pneumonia if it didn’t stay closed.
• When the ticket taker arrived the ladies begged to him to come up with a solution.
• But unfortunately he didn’t have a solution.
• Finally the man spoke up. "First open the window. That will kill the one.
• Then close it. That will kill the other. Then we will have peace."