TEN SIGNS OF A FRUSTRATED MOTHER
1. Your children know how to read HTML code but can’t operate a vacuum cleaner.
2. Your children tell you that you said "yes" and you don’t even remember the question.
3. You go to the grocery store and find yourself having a good time.
4. Your husband asks how your day went and you rate it on a scale of 1-10 repeats of "stop that!" or "no!"
5. You can’t remember the last time you didn’t have to share your drink.
6. You mistakenly tell the kids it’s "sanity" time when you meant to say "bed" time.
7. The laundry seems to have taken on an evil nature and you begin to feel that it’s out to get you.
8. You dread hearing the phone ring because...Continue reading this sermon illustration (Free with PRO)
Related Sermon Illustrations
Contributed by Davon Huss on May 30, 2005
Some years ago on a hot summer day in south Florida a little boy decided to go for a swim in the old swimming hole behind his house. In a hurry to dive into the cool water, he ran out the back door, leaving behind shoes, socks, and shirt as he went. He flew into the water, not realizing that as ...read more
Contributed by Larry Thompson on Jun 6, 2002
Last week I read in the advice column in the paper about a couple who was celebrating 50 years of marriage. The husband wrote that someone commented, ¡§Ken, 50 years is a long time.¡¨ He immediately responded: ¡§Not nearly as long as it would have been without her.¡¨ I couldn¡¦t get the man¡¦s ...read more
Contributed by Charles R. Swindoll on Nov 1, 2004
a. The brilliant scientist Sir Isaac Newton said that he could take his telescope and look millions and millions of miles into space. Then he added, “But when I lay it aside, go into my room, shut the door, and get down on my knees in earnest prayer, I see more of ...read more
Contributed by Jim Kane on Jun 6, 2002
Families are wonderful. Families are challenging. I am reminded of this every time I see my favorite Cosby Show episode in which Cliff, the father played by Bill Cosby, and Theo, the son played by Malcolm Jamal-Warner, have a chat about Theo’s desire to live like a “regular” person rather than ...read more