EVERYTHING I NEED TO KNOW I LEARNED FROM NOAH
In 1988, Robert Fulghum published his best-selling book, Everything I Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten. Recently, somebody suggested another book title: Everything I Need to Know I Learned from Noah. For example...
* Don't miss the boat.
* Plan ahead. It wasn't raining when Noah built the Ark.
* Stay fit. When you're 600 years old, someone may ask you to do something big.
* Don't listen to critics; just do the job that needs to be done.
* Build your future on high ground.
* For safety's sake, travel in pairs.
* Speed isn't always an advantage. The snails were on board with the cheetahs.
* When you're stressed, float a while.
*...Continue reading this sermon illustration (Free with PRO)
Related Sermon Illustrations
Contributed by Bruce Howell on Apr 22, 2003
An evangelist told of holding a revival in West Texas. The last night a well-built man almost seven feet tall came to him and said, As you can see, I am large. I surround myself with large things. I want this salvation you preached about because it sounds as though it's the biggest thing a man ...read more