Contributed on Jun 29, 2003
1. Faith must be specific. 2. Faith calls for surrender. 3. Faith must be adequate. 4. Faith must be personal.
Contributed on Jul 6, 2003
I believe in Jesus Christ because: 1. He makes life work. 2. He is the only way. 3. I have experienced him. 4. He is Lord.
Contributed on Jul 13, 2003
1. Jesus Christ humbled himself. 2. Jesus Christ surrendered himself. 3. Jesus Christ gave himself to save us.
Contributed on Jul 20, 2003
1. The resurrection of Christ is more than a story. 2. It is the core doctrine of the Christian faith. 3. It is the distinguishing mark of Christianity.
Contributed on Jul 27, 2003
1. The judgment means that justice will be done. 2. The judgment means that all sentences will be final 3. We can face the judgment with confidence.
Contributed on Aug 3, 2003
1. The Holy Spirit is a Person. 2. The Holy Spirit is personal. 3. The Holy Spirit purifies us.
Contributed on Sep 8, 2003
1. We were made for immortality. 2. What God is going to do cannot be duplicated. 3. God’s gift of immortality changes our life perspective.
Contributed on Sep 12, 2003
1. We all stand in need of forgiveness. 2. We are all offered forgiveness. 3. We must individually receive God’s forgiveness.
Contributed on Jul 2, 2012
What is forgiveness and who is forgiven?