Summary: God has a set time for each and every happening, we that are saved would like for the rapture to take place today, I believe He'll call His Church away when the last soul is saved that makes up His Church, He knows the exact number to fill His Church.
#3~ REVELATION~ STILL TO COME 7-6-13
Today we'll continue talking about things that are still on Gods Prophetic calendar, things that He has told us that are going to come to pass, He has a set time for each and every happening, we that are saved would like for the rapture to take place today, I believe He'll call His Church away when the last soul is saved that makes up His Church.
~ Because God is God He knows the exact number that will fill His Church, and the precious little aborted babies are filling it fast. ~~ Before we get into our study, listen to these statistics about abortion.
~ United States so far this Year, there's been over 609,000
~ Worldwide so far this Year, over 20,530.000
~ U.S. this Year due to rape or incest- over 6000.
* You that have access to the internet go to; -- US Abortion Clock.org **
There you'll see the same thing that I just read to you, only it'll be higher when you go there; you can see it actually climbing.
* Listen~ here is what the scientific community knows today about the development of a baby at 16 weeks:
- The body is fully formed; the fingers and toes have fingerprints & nails.
- Is about 5 inches long and weighs about 3 ounces.
- The baby is moving about: may grasp for the umbilical cord, suck its thumb, and make facial expressions.
- The heart & circulatory system and the urinary tract are fully functioning, and the blood is pumping through these tiny veins
- The baby is inhaling and exhaling the amniotic fluid through the lungs.
This is, the innermost membrane of the sac enclosing the embryo, it is filled with a watery fluid.
-The eyes are in the proper position, and the baby can see straight ahead & blink his/her eyelids.
- The genitals have formed. In the case of a girl, the uterus has already developed and the ovaries are in the proper place.
~~ The baby is a human life at conception, not at some future time.
~ Listen as I give you the web site once again. ~~ US Abortion Clock.org **
~ So far we have pointed out that the very next thing on God's Prophetic Calendar is the rapture of His True Church~1 Thess. 4: 14-18 -- 1 Cor.15: 51-58.
#1~The rapture.~ just after the Church is raptured away will be the Judgment seat of Christ, this is the time that all that was raptured will be judged for our stewardship, our works, what we did for Christ after we were saved, there'll be no lost sinners at this judgment.
#2~ The Judgment seat of Christ. ~ 2 Cor. 5:10 -- Rom. 14:10.
* LISTEN: as I mention a few things about what we find in the book of Revelation.
* Rev. 1:~ Vision of the Glorified Christ.
* Rev. 2: & 3: ~ all in red writing, it's Jesus' message to the 7 Churches, each church represents a particular period of time from "the apostolic age unto the rapture--Ephesus, Smyrna, pergamas, Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelphia and Laodicea, these were real churches in Asia minor, modern day Turkey.
-- the Laodiceans are the pretenders, this is where we're at today on God's calendar, the last day apostate church is here mingled among the true church, the Philadelphian believers.
* Rev. 4 & 5 ~ is a Heavenly Scene. This is what the raptured church will witness.
~The church is raptured in;
>Rev.4: 1 After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.
* Rev. 6:~ the antichrist comes on the scene on earth; he appears as a peace maker for a time.
>Rev. 6: 1-2 And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts (living creatures in chapter 4 & 5) saying, Come and see. 2And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; (notice, a bow but no arrows) and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer. -- (a way with words)
~ He does nothing to deserve the crown, it's given to him. The world will welcome him with open arms, they'll see him as a refreshing change, he'd be welcomed now, people here in our country are sick of what is running the country now, we have the nearest to nothing leadership the world has ever seen.