Summary: PROPOSITION: Since Christ is the sovereign Redeemer; you must find comfort through Him.
A Comforting Promise
PROPOSITION: Since Christ is the sovereign Redeemer; you must find comfort through Him.
I. Embrace the promised salvation through Christ. v. 1-11
A. God wants to pardon your sin (1-2).
1. There is an end to the disciplines of God.
2. There is comfort available when you turn back to God.
B. God wants to come to rescue you (3-8).
1. Christ is the glory of the Lord (3-5).
2. Christ is the living Word (6-8).
C. God wants to use you to spread the “Good News” (9-11).
1. Spread the good news of the Savior King (9-10).
2. Spread the good news of His loving care (11).
II. Rely on the proclaimed greatness of God.
A. Realize the majesty of the Creator (12-17).
1. He is the all wise God of creation (12-17).
2. He is the sovereign God of creation (18-26).
B. Realize the sustaining ministry of the Creator (27-31).
1. He is an eternal caretaker (27-28).
2. He will give you strength (29-31).