Summary: PROPOSITION: Because of Christ’s work at the cross, you are able to experience God’s grace which provides eternal rejoicing and eternal salvation.
A Universal Calling
PROPOSITION: Because of Christ’s work at the cross, you are able to experience God’s grace which provides eternal rejoicing and eternal salvation.
I. You are able to rejoice in the love of Christ! Isaiah 54
A. Miraculous grace offers expectant hope (1-3).
1. Prepare for an abundance of blessings.
2. Resettle in the desolate cities of Israel.
B. Miraculous grace offers mercy (4-10).
1. The Redeemer is calling you to Himself (4-6).
2. The Redeemer is showing mercy (7-10).
C. Miraculous grace offers eternal security (11-17).
1. God is bringing peace (11-13).
2. God is bringing righteousness (14)
3. God is bringing everlasting protection (15-17).
II. You are able to receive the love of Christ through salvation! Isaiah 55
A. Christ is offering salvation to thirsty souls (1a)!
1. Refuse to follow the competing voices.
2. Remove the spiritual obstacles.
3. Remove the defense barriers.
B. Christ is offering salvation as a free gift (1b-2a)!
1. My efforts.
2. God's goodness
C. Christ is offering salvation to you today (2b-12)!
1. Eager listening to God’s Word is the first step in coming (2b-3).
2. Seek the Lord while He is near is the next step (6).
3. Forsake your evil way is the third step (7-9).
4. Receive Jesus Christ as your Savior.
5. Experience the joy of salvation (12).