Summary: He has great riches and they are available to us.
1 according 2/26/2012
Eph 3:16 That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might (dunamis force specifically miraculous power ability, abundance, might strength, violence, mighty wonderful work) by his Spirit in the inner man;
Eph 3:17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts (kardeeah thoughts feeling will) by faith; that ye, being rooted (stable) and grounded (settled) in love,
Eph 3:18 May be able (ex-is-khoo'-o to have full strength, that is, be entirely competent) to comprehend (kat-al-am-ban'-o to take eagerly, that is, seize, possess, apprehend, attain, find, obtain, perceive, over- take.) with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
Eph 3:19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth (surpasses goes beyond) knowledge, ( gno'-sis - knowledge, science) that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.
Eph 3:20 Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly (per-is-sos' in the sense of beyond); superabundant (in quantity) or superior (in quality); by implication excessive; - above, more abundantly, advantage, exceedingly, very highly, beyond measure, more, superfluous, vehement) above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh (active operative) in us,
Eph 3:21 Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.
-he saves to the uttermost
-he wants us to have abundant life
Lamentations 3:22-23 -- Because of the LORD’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning;
great is your faithfulness.
10. God is Able to do MORE>>>>His Ability is --- Incredible, Outrageous, and Extravagant. He exceeds the Expectation…You Get more than what you expect…God is Faithful. God is Able..
· God didn’t make just a single drop of water He made Oceans of water
2 according 2/26/2012
· God didn’t create just 1 star – God made Galaxies
· God didn’t just make a single kind of bird – God created 1,000s kinds of birds
· God didn’t just make a hill – God made the Rockie Mountains
· God didn’t just make the Sun – God Sunsets and Sunrises….
· He Exceeds all the Expectations…
· He is able to do far more abundantly beyond all we ask or imagine – Above and Beyond all…He Exceeds the Expectations with Excellence – He’s God.
11. There are No Limits to His Love
· No Boundaries to His Blessing
· No Fences withholding His Faithfulness
· No Lines drawn separating us from His Salavation
· No GuardRails against His Grace
· No Containers holding His Compassion
· No Restrictions to Experiencing His Righteousness
12. If God is able to do all that – what can He do with your Life?
· What can He do with your Heart? With your Hands? With your Talents? With your Gifts?
· What can He do With Your Family? With your Friends? With you at School? With you at work?
· What can He do with your Future? With your Potential? With your Love?
· What can He do with your Challenges? With your Weakness? With your Problems? With your Disappointments?
· God is Able to do far more and abundantly beyond ALL we ask or think..
· 1 Corinthinas 2:9 -- as it is written: "No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him"- NIV
3 according 2/26/2012
13. By the way – I am Glad that God is not limited to what I ask or think – because there are times when my askin’ is lackin’ and my thinkin’ is stinkin’.
. Another Surprise – God’s Power – God’s “Able to do immeasurably more power!” His “FAR MORE ABUNDANTLY BEYOND ALL I can ask or think” Power? Guess where this Power is. Guess where this Power works.
2. Now to Him who is able to do far more abundantly beyond all that we ask or think, according to the power that works within us,
3. This word - translated power, if transliterated into English, would be our word for dynamite. Dynamite Power. Explosive Energy. Awesome Ability. There is Tremendous power given and at work within us. God’s Power in us.
Jeremiah 29:11 NIV
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
The second prayer in this epistle (verses 14-21) is addressed to the
Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. The petitions of the prayer are five: 1.
To be strengthened with might by His Spirit in the inner man. 2. That
Christ may dwell in your heart. 3. To comprehend with all saints what is
the breadth and length and depth and height. 4. To know the love of Christ