Summary: Family living by God’s design
1. The HEAD of the Home (5:23-33; 6:4)
A. The husband is the leader (v. 23).
B. The husband is the lover (v. 25, 28-33).
1) He is to have a sacrificial love (v. 25).
2) He is to have a serving love (v. 28-30).
3) He is to have a solid love (v. 31).
C. The husband is the liberator (v. 23, 26-27).
2. The HEART of the Home (5:22-24)
A. The manner of submission (v. 22b)
B. The motive of submission (v. 23a)
C. The model of submission (v. 23b-24)
3. The HOPE of the Home (6:1-3)
A. The command (v. 1a)
B. The cause (v. 1b)
C. The consequence (v. 2-3)