Summary: A Message to the Lost
King Agrippa – Acts 26:27-29
· Too much power
· Too much worldly stuff
· Afraid to give up something
· Rich young Ruler (Mk 10:17-22)
o Recognized Jesus as Master
o Wanted to inherit eternal Life
o Said that he had kept the commandments
o But he had great earthly possessions
o And he couldn’t sacrifice them for an eternal home
· Is the World standing in your way of Heaven Tonight?
Felix – Acts 24:24-25
· Wife was probably holding him back
· Spirit was dealing with him
· He Procrastinated
· Probably regrets it today
· Has God’s spirit dealt with you and you put it off?
Judas – Matthew 27:3-5
· He admitted “I Have sinned”
· He also Repented – Compared to Peter
· But he betrayed innocent blood for money
· Becomes guilty
· Returns the Money
· Then Committed suicide
· That’s not something a saved person would do
· Have you been truly saved or are you just Following along?
Scribes & Pharisee’s – Matthew 23:2-33
· They tempted Christ Mt 22:34-46
· Do their works to be seen of Men Mt 23:5
· Sit in the Best seats in the Church 23:6
· Liked being called Rabbi 23:7
· They shut up heaven (They were stumbling-blocks) 23:13
· Hindered the Helpless while showing a form of Godliness 23:14
· Had a form of Godliness
· Wolves in sheep’s clothing
· Full of hypocrisy
· Full of Iniquity
· Jesus called the Serpents, vipers
· Not Everyone that saith Lord Lord (Mt 7:21-23)
· Do you have a form of Godliness but aren’t saved?
Prince’s Marriage – Matthew 22:1-14
· Came to the wedding
· But didn’t have the Garment
· If you are Lost you don’t have the Garment
· There is a wedding coming and do you have on the Garment
o God is the Minister
o Jesus is the Bridegroom
o John the Baptist is the Best man (Jn 3:29)
o Church is the Bride
o The Congregation of Heaven is the Audience
· Will you have the spot-less Garment on?
Unrepentant Thief – Luke 23:32-43
· He said Lord save me
· But he didn’t mean it
· He wanted physical salvation
· The other wanted spiritual salvation
· Which do you want?
Foolish Virgins – Matthew 25:1-13
· Knew their Lord was coming
· Decide to wait to get prepared
· Lamp represented a profession
· Lack of oil represented Lack of internal salvation
· They slept (But knew he was coming)
· Cry was made that he’s on the way
o Went to buy oil but it was too late
· Once Gabriel sounds that trumpet it’s going to be too Late
· The door is going to be shut and you will not be able to get in
· Do you have oil in you lamp?
So what does it mean to be Almost Saved?
It means that you are totally LOST ! ! !
Where will I end up Like this? HELL ! ! ! !
And HELL is not Somewhere you want to be!
Be Right or Be Left
Mat 24:30, 31” And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory
And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.”