Summary: Shouldn’t marriages that are contrary to sound biblical doctrines be rightly, albeit be legally, kept away from the church just as men wittingly keeps out of the ladies in public places and vice versa.
Evil is not yet unmasked and fully revealed nevertheless it seems evil is being emboldened daily in the West and aimed to contain the church of Christ and to censor pure Biblical doctrines. Indeed, it is alas!
These wanton affronts on the Church and on pure Biblical doctrines is akin to ‘organised crime’ against wholesome Christianity irrespective of the cloak of reasonableness being given to it undercover of equality legislation and human rights act.
Some pertinent questions for Christians to ask ourselves is whether an original offshoot intent of equality legislation and human rights act is to bowdlerize pure Biblical doctrines and repress true expression of unfettered Christian faith in the West?
If so, should Christians roll over and play dead or instead stand up (Hebrews 12:4) against ungodliness done by apostate-bishops within the fold and their institutional backers outside of the church walls?
Let's ponder this illustration; males don’t use the ladies at public places – e.g. airports, train stations, restaurants etc – under any guise of “equality legislation and human rights acts” neither does women go into the gents at public places under the pretense of equality legislation and human rights act? So, why then should it be permissible via the machinery of civil governance and jurisprudence for equality laws and human rights acts to be underhandedly used to override the sanctity of Biblical doctrines and to blatantly censor churches on biblical marriage? Shouldn’t marriages that are contrary to sound biblical doctrines be rightly, albeit be legally, kept away from the church similar as men keeps out of the ladies in public places and vice versa.
A few Prayer points, earnestly prayed without ceasing serves to counter the gates of hell from overrunning the church of the Lord.
1) Every abomination within the churches of Jesus Christ in this nation; be chased away by lashes of fire, in Jesus’ name, amen.
2) Powers and structures of darkness fueling abominations in the churches of God; be wasted in the name of Jesus, amen.
3) Evil arrows of perversion and apostasy targeted against the body of Christ, backfire in Jesus’ name, amen.
4) Oh Lord God, send fresh fire to purge and cleanse the churches in Jesus’ name, amen.
5) Lord Jesus, we thank you for indeed you are building your church and no perversion shall prevail against thy church, in Jesus’ name, amen.