Summary: It is a matter of continuing, not for a minute or two, neither for a day, or two, but wait upon the Lord till he comfort your heart and soul.
ARE WE TALKING THE WALK; OR WALKING THE TALK?
I. KJV 1 John 2:6 “HE THAT SAITH HE ABIDETH IN HIM OUGH HIMSELF ALSO TO WALK, AS HE WALKED.”
A. Are we to call ourselves by his name, yet not walked the path that our Lord has trodden with his nail pierce feet?
1. The Word abideth is translated to remain, stay, live, dwell, continue, abide, persist, wait for.
a. Are we abiding in Him, who waited upon his Father, each step of the way while on earth?
b. For it is said of him that he walked the path that the Father has given him.
c. Are we staying on our knees till we could hear his voice speaks to our ears saying; don’t worry remember you are on the palm of my hand and no body can take you away from me, go in peace for thy prayers have been answered.
d. We are call to live in Him as he did in his Father, we are to place our tents in his dwelling place and wait upon Him.
e. It is a matter of continuing, not for a minute or two, neither for a day, or two, but wait upon the Lord till he comfort your heart and sour.
2. We are to be persistent as we abide in him:
a. Many are just two minutes prayers for a couple of days, but this is not what the Lords want from us.
b. He has loves you with an everlasting love. Do you know what it means to be love with an everlasting love? No you don’t for you are a merely human being!
3. But Jesus knows for his love for his creatures is an everlasting one.
a. He knows what it means to abide in the full meaning of the word. No matter where you are today, or where you going to be tomorrow, he has been waiting for you.
b. It doesn’t matter if you are going through persecution, hunger, or any kind of trials that the world or the devil has put you into, he will remain faithful to his vow towards you.
4. No even death can disconnect you from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus – Roman 8:32-36
5. When Satan comes with false accusations reminded him (for he tends to forget a lot) that Christ has made you victorious by His blood. Tell him that the temptation and trials you are facing today is to prepared the way so that you can walk in the sea of glass without been touch by evil.
a. Let us be persistent brothers and discourage not, for there is a reward for them that love till the end.
b. Do not let your love be extinguished because of the evil which is in the world today.
c. Oh dear Lord gives us perseverance by given us the patience of the saints and make us victorious on our daily walks with thee
II. MANY ARE IN THE WORLD TODAY THAT ARE REMAINING IN ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING BUT JESUS
A. Many are in the world today upon whom their glory is not in the knowledge of God, but in the lust of the world and the pride of life.
1. Their life is present tense only; they are like the animals and plants which are born today, they grow, multiply and died.
a. They know not of the things that are everlasting, neither do they know how to treasures up riches in heaven.
b. Their life’s main focus is on the moment they live today.
c. When death comes they are like the clouds that are vanished from our site in a split of a second.