Summary: · In the past 4 months we have had 4 lose an unborn children. · If you go back another few months and 2 more women have experienced this terrible hurt. · Thank God baby Isaiah Nathaniel is healthy and beautiful! · Is it just a coincidence? · Is it
· In the past 4 months we have had 4 lose an unborn children.
· If you go back another few months and 2 more women have experienced this terrible hurt.
· Thank God baby Isaiah Nathaniel is healthy and beautiful!
· Is it just a coincidence?
· Is it ironic that in a church of our size that we have only had a 20% success rate in babies being born?
· Do you realize right now there are 2 babies on the way?
· My GOD! I spoke to a Pastor friend of mine and he shared story after story of the same thing happening in his church.
· There is a Spirit of Abortion and miss-carriage that has griped the church.
· The enemy is trying to deny a generation that will see God the opportunity to change this world for Jesus.
· There are some alarming similarities between the spiritual aspect of what is going on and the physical.
The title of my message today is: ARE YOU PREGNANT?
Psalm 127:3Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward.
1. There is no such thing as an accident. The miracle of conception. It takes a miracle from God for the egg to be fertilized.
Genesis 30:22And God remembered Rachel, and God hearkened to her, and opened her womb.
1 Samuel 1:5But unto Hannah he gave a worthy portion; for he loved Hannah: but the LORD had shut up her womb.
Jeremiah 1:5Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.
Isaiah 44:2Thus saith the LORD that made thee, and formed thee from the womb, which will help thee; Fear not, O Jacob, my servant; and thou, Jesurun, whom I have chosen.
Luke 1:41And it came to pass, that, when Elisabeth heard the salutation of Mary, the babe leaped in her womb; and Elisabeth was filled with the Holy Ghost:
2. When we become impregnated, the cycle stops. You may still have some leftover signs while the spirit of God deals with you but when GOD puts something deep inside your Spirit the cycle will stop.
Hosea 9:14Give them, O LORD: what wilt thou give? give them a miscarrying womb and dry breasts.
3. When something is birthed in side us it must grow.
Genesis 38:27And it came to pass in the time of her travail, that, behold, twins were in her womb.
28And it came to pass, when she travailed, that the one put out his hand: and the midwife took and bound upon his hand a scarlet thread, saying, This came out first.
29And it came to pass, as he drew back his hand, that, behold, his brother came out: and she said, How hast thou broken forth? this breach be upon thee: therefore his name was called Pharez.
30And afterward came out his brother, that had the scarlet thread upon his hand: and his name was called Zarah.
4. There is pain and discomfort while the seed is growing.
Jeremiah 4:31For I have heard a voice as of a woman in travail, and the anguish as of her that bringeth forth her first child, the voice of the daughter of Zion, that bewaileth herself, that spreadeth her hands, saying, Woe is me now! for my soul is wearied.
5. Our appearance changes while we are with child.
Isaiah 53:11He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.
6. No matter how bad it seems there is a deliverance date. It won’t last forever.
John 16:21A woman when she is in travail hath sorrow, because her hour is come: but as soon as she is delivered of the child, she remembereth no more the anguish, for joy that a man is born into the world.
7. The baby will come, when it’s good and ready to come. You can’t make it happen.
8. When the birth happens, there will be screaming, and gnashing of teeth. Sweet, blood and tears.
9. After the delivery, the fun has just begun.
Acts 3:2And a certain man lame from his mother’s womb was carried, whom they laid daily at the gate of the temple which is called Beautiful, to ask alms of them that entered into the temple;
· Satan ants to stop the move of God I our lives somewhere between step and 9.
· Some of you, God birthed something inside you long ago and when he did there was excitement, tears of joy.
· You bragged and told everyone about your wonderful news.
· You dreamed of day of delivery and how God would bless your baby, but somewhere, something went wrong.