Summary: · In the past 4 months we have had 4 lose an unborn children. · If you go back another few months and 2 more women have experienced this terrible hurt. · Thank God baby Isaiah Nathaniel is healthy and beautiful! · Is it just a coincidence? · Is it
· In the past 4 months we have had 4 lose an unborn children.
· If you go back another few months and 2 more women have experienced this terrible hurt.
· Thank God baby Isaiah Nathaniel is healthy and beautiful!
· Is it just a coincidence?
· Is it ironic that in a church of our size that we have only had a 20% success rate in babies being born?
· Do you realize right now there are 2 babies on the way?
· My GOD! I spoke to a Pastor friend of mine and he shared story after story of the same thing happening in his church.
· There is a Spirit of Abortion and miss-carriage that has griped the church.
· The enemy is trying to deny a generation that will see God the opportunity to change this world for Jesus.
· There are some alarming similarities between the spiritual aspect of what is going on and the physical.
The title of my message today is: ARE YOU PREGNANT?
1. There is no such thing as an accident. The miracle of conception. It takes a miracle from God for the egg to be fertilized.
2. When we become impregnated, the cycle stops. You may still have some leftover signs while the spirit of God deals with you but when GOD puts something deep inside your Spirit the cycle will stop.
3. When something is birthed in side us it must grow.
28And it came to pass, when she travailed, that the one put out his hand: and the midwife took and bound upon his hand a scarlet thread, saying, This came out first.
29And it came to pass, as he drew back his hand, that, behold, his brother came out: and she said, How hast thou broken forth? this breach be upon thee: therefore his name was called Pharez.
30And afterward came out his brother, that had the scarlet thread upon his hand: and his name was called Zarah.
4. There is pain and discomfort while the seed is growing.
Jeremiah 4:31 (quickview) For I have heard a voice as of a woman in travail, and the anguish as of her that bringeth forth her first child, the voice of the daughter of Zion, that bewaileth herself, that spreadeth her hands, saying, Woe is me now! for my soul is wearied.
5. Our appearance changes while we are with child.