Summary: Praises for the attributes of God as the enlightener of our perceptions to our glorious sword
141. Enlightener of Our Perceptions – I praise you Lord that you can give me deeper spiritual insights that enrich my perspectives. Paul prayed, “I pray also that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which He has called you, the riches of His glorious inheritance in the saints, and His incomparably great power for us who believe.” (Eph. 1:18,19)
142. Entitlement Giver – I praise you Lord for promising to give everything that is needed according to my relationship with Christ. Peter wrote, “Seeing that His divine power has given us everything we need for life and godliness through the true knowledge of Him who called us by His own glory and excellence.” (2 Pet. 1:3,4)
143. Equipper – I praise you Lord for knowing how to supply what is needed for each person to do your will. “Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit which is the word of God…” (Eph 6:17)
144. Establishes Growth and Unity – I praise you Lord for knowing how to spur growth and unity among your people. “In Him you too are being built together to become a dwelling in which God lives by His Spirit.” (Eph. 4:22)
145. Eternal God – Praise and worship you for being the eternal God who is our refuge and underneath are His everlasting arms. (Deut. 33:27) Thank you God for giving me more of an eternal perspective that transcends the problems of the moment.
146. Eternal King – I praise you Lord for being my king forever so I know whom I should direct my service to. “But the Lord is the true God; he is the living God, the eternal King. When he is angry, the earth trembles; the nations cannot endure His wrath.” (Jer. 10:10)
147. Eternal Life – I praise you Lord that you are the summary of my eternal life. “We know also that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding so that we may know Him who is true. And we are in Him who is true – even in His Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life.” (I Jn 5:20)
148. Eternal-Saving God – I praise you God that to you belong the glory, majesty, power and authority through Jesus Christ our Lord, before all ages, now and forever. (Jude 25) Thank you that while many spend their entire lives trying to find power and authority through other means you remain the only source of eternal saving power.
149. Evangelist – I praise and honor you Lord for being the supreme evangelist who knows how to bring people to saving faith in Christ. Jesus said, “For Son of Man has come to seek and to save those who are lost.” (Luke 19:10)
150. Ever Present Help and Stay – Father, praise you for being my constant source of help and security even when I am feeling helpless and insecure. I honor you for the promise that says, “God is our refuge and strength, an ever present help in trouble. Therefore, we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea.” (Psalm 46:1,2)
151. Everlasting Father – I praise you Lord for always being my Father and God. “And He will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.” (Isa. 9:6)