Summary: What might be the worlds answer after the rapture of the church
VIDEO - The Rapture
Before the Rapture
- World POP is closing in on 7 billion people
- 10,000 distinct religions,
- 150 have 1 million or more followers.
- Within Christianity, there are 33,830 denominations.
- Number of believers is in the 100’s of millions
- Could be over 2 billion people
- One purpose of the rapture is to get people's attention
- Think of 911 when 3 planes went down almost 3,000 killed
- All channels covered it
VIDEO – Move Trailer "Skyline" Nov 12, 2010,
- Strange lights descend on the city of Los Angeles, drawing people outside like moths to a flame where an extraterrestrial force threatens to swallow the entire human population off the face of the Earth.
- Tagline “Don’t Look Up”
For the Rapture we are to be ready and keep watch...
Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.
Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.
Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.
- A recent Fox poll shows 1 in 12 Americans have seen a mysterious object in the sky,
- A third of adults believe it's likely aliens have visited earth.
- Skywatch Investigations report UFO sightings increase worldwide-
- There were three times as many sightings of UFOs in Scotland this year than last year
- Tennesseans are reporting some unusual things overhead saying sightings are on the rise
- More UFO sightings lately have been reported in Alabama, Georgia and Florida.
VIDEO – ABC News 10/6/10 - China has experienced an increase in the number of UFO sightings.
2 Thessalonians 2:9-11KJVEven him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
What might the lie be?
- President Jimmy Carter "I am convinced that UFOs exist because I have seen one."
(1976 during his Presidential campaign)
On September 21, 1987, President Ronald Reagan addressing the 42 Session of the General Assembly of the United Nations
- “How quickly our differences worldwide would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world.”
The development of nuclear power has all but ceased in the United States
- 12 days before the Three Mile Island nuclear accident in Pennsylvania. (1979)
- The movie “The China Syndrome” Jane Fonda, Jack Lemmon, and Michael Douglas
- Hollywood is believed over what science says is safe
Fox News 4/23/10 Stephen Hawking Giving a lecture related to NASA's 50th anniversary at George Washington University in Washington, D.C.,
- Sept ’10 to ABC News Hawking universe does not need divine inspiration to come into being.
- ABC News' Diane Sawyer - Whats the biggest mystery he'd like solved, he said, "I want to know why the universe exists, why there is something greater than nothing."