Summary: Problems with the big bang and Christian answers.
Bible Baptist Church
Big Bang Theory. These problems include violations of established Natural Laws, such as:
(i) The Law of Causality (observed effects require a related cause), Where did all matter come from?
(ii) The Law of Conservation of Angular Momentum (observed phenomena like retrograde motion in our solar system are impossible without an intervening cause); they say that a singularity the size of a dot on this page was spinning faster and faster and exploded. So why do some galaxy’s spin backward? Why do three of our plants spin backwards in our solar system?
(iii) The Laws of Thermodynamics (Conservation of Matter/energy and Increased Entropy). Where did all the energy come from? Why is everything cooling down?
I believe when man sinned God removed his sustaining hand from the Universe and everything we know started to Die!!! Stars, planets, animals, people… everything.
1. The world around us is the best evidence and proof that God created the universe.
2. The very existence of the universe cannot be understood or explained using our five senses. 3. The actual creation of this world was a miracle and cannot be explained by natural phenomenon.
4. Only a supernatural force such as God could have been behind the supernatural act of creation.
5. Only a supernatural person such as God can make something out of nothing.
Hebrews 11:3 (King James Version)
3Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:
You know why we can see star light so far away? Because God created it and then stretched it out. He created a Galaxy and stretched it away from the earth.
God’s word is so amazing!!!!
There are several kinds of Evolution:
Cosmic evolution: How was the universe formed?
No one has ever seen a star form. Nor does anyone know how far away stars really are.
Solar evolution: How did our solar system form? Why is the sun made up of 25% helium and 75% hydrogen? And the other planets made of less than 1%?
Why does some planet spin opposite of others?
Chemical evolution: Where did all the 90-plus elements come from (iron, barium, calcium, silver, nickel, neon, chlorine, etc)? How did chemicals form? How did the elements? How do you explain the precision in the design of the elements, with increasing numbers of electrons in orbit around the nucleus?
Cellular evolution: How did life develop from non-life? How did cells form to create more complex cell?
Macro evolution: Macro-evolution is a theory that has never been observed in science.
macro-evolution is the addition of new traits or a transition to a new species
Micro evolution: is the adaptations and changes within a species. We see this in nature.
Evolutionist will only give examples of Micro evolution and try to use this as evidence for the other 5 form of evolution.
God clearly said in scripture Genius 1: He created the plants after there kind and the birds after there kind and the animals that move along the ground after there kind.
Back to the Big Bang: 100 trillion billion stars in the universe, the total energy in all these stars is absolutely beyond human comprehension. (I have read that the number of stars is greater than the number of grains of sand in every beach and desert in the world!)
1. Compromisers often times take silly positions that, in the end, make them look really dumb. One such fellow by the name of Giberson has chosen to do this very thing. He has chosen to adopt a "Christian" worldview, while embracing a strong belief in Evolution (the idea that all of life descended from a common ancestor).
2. I must say that I have more respect for those who reject the Bible altogether, rather than accepting bits and pieces, and manipulating the text through absurd theories in order to scratch their own back and win favor in the eyes of their secular colleagues.
3. Too many, the Bible isn’t really the Word of God, but rather a guideline for a fun hobby called "Being a Christian."
a. To them, it’s just a book of witty quotes, and interesting (but not real) stories that are up for grabs as to what message they intend to convey.
4. Sure, you can be a Christian and accept Evolution. You can be a diabetic and eat a massive
chocolate cake too - but does that make it acceptable?
a. Being an Evolutionist means you affirm that all of life descended from a common ancestor millions of years ago.