Summary: You will agree with me that everybody in life has his/her own short coming irrespective of what we are now, there was a time in your life that you have done thing that was not in line with the word of GOD
Genesis 2:23-25, “And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man. Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh. And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not ashamed.”
Genesis 3:6-10 “And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat. 7And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons. 8And they heard the voice of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God amongst the trees of the garden. 9And the LORD God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where art thou? 10And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself.”
Today’s message is a wonderful message that concerns everybody. You will agree with me that everybody in life has his/her own short coming irrespective of what we are now, there was a time in your life that you have done thing that was not in line with the word of GOD.
Today’s message is fighting against those powers that want to disgrace you publicly. From the text below Adam and Eve were naked from the beginning of the creation. The bible say’s they were naked and they were not ashamed of GOD. It has being a peaceful living between them and GOD until that day that the devil approaches the woman to see thing from a different direction. This is fruit that has being in the garden for long. Now the devil decides to change the woman ability to see that fruit in a desirable manner to eat
The bible says that they ate the fruit and find out that they where both naked and they became ashamed. Beloved this means that a person can be naked and not ashamed and a person can be naked and be ashamed.
To be naked means:
• expose oneself to other,
• display those bad things that you have being hiding from people
• to notify your weak points,
• for you to be uncovered,
• for you to be ashamed of you yourself,
• For people to see your skeleton that have being covered.
Many people have short-coming that they don’t want other to notice. That is your weakness, a lot of people are keeping something that they can tell anybody, they can ever tell anyone, that is their real self, some people are very active in the church or pastor, but they are still masturbating, they can tell anybody, some are finally it difficult quick fornication many have gone for deliverance several times, but the problem is still there, that is you weakness.
Your weakness is that particular thing you don’t want anybody to know about irrespective of who he/she is to you. Some have concluded that one day it will change.
WHAT IS PUBLIC DISGRACE
Public disgrace can be defined as the following:
• It is when those thing you have being hiding now becomes know to everybody.
• It is when the enemies open your nakedness to others.
• It is when the enemy now have something to talk about you.
• It is when you have being exposed of those things that you have being hiding from the enemy.
Beloved public disgrace is being organised by the devil, for example a pastor that sleep with his member, it is the devil that planned the fornication and it is also the devil that will organise people to see both of them. Today we pray against such powers that want to disgrace us publicly.
WHAT ARE THE SIGN
• Seeing yourself naked in the dream
• Seeing yourself shaving hair in the dream
• When people are telling lie against you physically or spiritual to your face.
• When people are changing your word against you. WHAT TO DO
• Open up to GOD in prayers - Tell GOD all your weakness.
• Enter into aggressive prayer against those powers.
• Seek godly counsel.
• Try to be quiet about your situation.
• Avoid self-pity and excuse.
• Don’t kill yourself against the mistakes of the past.
• Look for people that cheerful as will make you happy.
1. Every power of public shame and disgrace against my life die in the name of JESUS.