Summary: A powerful and anointed message for a faith lift. Will encourage anyone with an infirm or going through a deep valley.
“Father, I am your servant, willing and desiring to be used to bless your people.”
Over the years, I have had numerous opportunities to pray for the sick and I am a firm believer in divine healing
Exodus 23:25 ...I will TAKE AWAY SICKNESS from among you.
Psalms 103:2-3 Praise the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits —  who forgives all your sins and HEALS ALL your diseases.
Matthew 8:16-17 ...[Jesus] healed all the sick.  This was to fulfill what was spoken through the prophet Isaiah: “HE TOOK up our infirmities and carried our diseases.”
•• All these Scriptures and more tell us: God heals! Jesus still heals today!
• Yet many remain sick, despite God's promise of divine healing.
Psalms 30:2 O LORD my God, I CALLED TO YOU FOR HELP and you healed me.
•• Call to the doctor...you’ll get the doctor’s help.
•• Call to the LORD...you’ll get the LORD’s help!
• Call on the Lord for spiritual healing! Healing prayers work!
• Too often we “have not because we ASK NOT.”
• The majority of American Christians’ faith for healing is in their doctor.
• [King Asa] “Though his disease was severe, even in his illness he did NOT seek help from the LORD, but ONLY from the PHYSICIANS. Then in the forty-first year of his reign Asa DIED...” (2 Chr. 16:12f).
•• Let your FIRST thought be: “O Lord my God, I CALLED TO YOU for help and you healed me.”
Revelation 22:16-17  “... whoever wishes, let him TAKE the FREE GIFT of the water of life.”
•• “Let him TAKE...”
•• Same with divine healing— reach out to Jesus and TAKE it.
• He TOOK YOUR infirmities and sicknesses.
• Now YOU TAKE His free gift of healing.
•• “Holy Lord, I CALL to YOU for healing ... (2) I TAKE it from you as a free gift ... (3) I RECEIVE it gratefully.”
Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ASK FOR in prayer, BELIEVE that you HAVE RECEIVED it, and it WILL be yours.
Matthew 21:22. KJV And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, ye SHALL RECEIVE.
•• “BELIEVING, ye shall receive.”
• Matthew 9:21-22 [The woman bleeding 12 years] said to herself, “IF I ONLY TOUCH HIS CLOAK, I will be healed.”  Jesus turned and saw her. “Take heart, daughter,” he said, “YOUR FAITH has healed you.”
•• Prayer to God for healing of the sick gets results!
• Genesis 20:17 Then Abraham prayed to God, and God healed Abimelech, his wife and his slave girls so they could have children again.
• Numbers 12:13 So Moses cried out to the LORD, “O God, please heal her!” And God did heal Miriam.
• James 5:16 Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective.
•• You can pray for yourself to be healed, as David did.