Summary: A powerful and anointed message for a faith lift. Will encourage anyone with an infirm or going through a deep valley.
“Father, I am your servant, willing and desiring to be used to bless your people.”
Over the years, I have had numerous opportunities to pray for the sick and I am a firm believer in divine healing
Exodus 23:25 ...I will TAKE AWAY SICKNESS from among you.
Psalms 103:2-3 Praise the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits —  who forgives all your sins and HEALS ALL your diseases.
Matthew 8:16-17 ...[Jesus] healed all the sick.  This was to fulfill what was spoken through the prophet Isaiah: “HE TOOK up our infirmities and carried our diseases.”
•• All these Scriptures and more tell us: God heals! Jesus still heals today!
• Yet many remain sick, despite God's promise of divine healing.
Psalms 30:2 O LORD my God, I CALLED TO YOU FOR HELP and you healed me.
•• Call to the doctor...you’ll get the doctor’s help.
•• Call to the LORD...you’ll get the LORD’s help!
• Call on the Lord for spiritual healing! Healing prayers work!
• Too often we “have not because we ASK NOT.”
• The majority of American Christians’ faith for healing is in their doctor.
• [King Asa] “Though his disease was severe, even in his illness he did NOT seek help from the LORD, but ONLY from the PHYSICIANS. Then in the forty-first year of his reign Asa DIED...” (2 Chr. 16:12f).
•• Let your FIRST thought be: “O Lord my God, I CALLED TO YOU for help and you healed me.”
Revelation 22:16-17  “... whoever wishes, let him TAKE the FREE GIFT of the water of life.”
•• “Let him TAKE...”
•• Same with divine healing— reach out to Jesus and TAKE it.
• He TOOK YOUR infirmities and sicknesses.
• Now YOU TAKE His free gift of healing.
•• “Holy Lord, I CALL to YOU for healing ... (2) I TAKE it from you as a free gift ... (3) I RECEIVE it gratefully.”
Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ASK FOR in prayer, BELIEVE that you HAVE RECEIVED it, and it WILL be yours.
Matthew 21:22. KJV And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, ye SHALL RECEIVE.
•• “BELIEVING, ye shall receive.”
• Matthew 9:21-22 [The woman bleeding 12 years] said to herself, “IF I ONLY TOUCH HIS CLOAK, I will be healed.”  Jesus turned and saw her. “Take heart, daughter,” he said, “YOUR FAITH has healed you.”
•• Prayer to God for healing of the sick gets results!
• Genesis 20:17 Then Abraham prayed to God, and God healed Abimelech, his wife and his slave girls so they could have children again.
• Numbers 12:13 So Moses cried out to the LORD, “O God, please heal her!” And God did heal Miriam.
• James 5:16 Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective.
•• You can pray for yourself to be healed, as David did.
•• You can pray for others to be healed, as Abraham and Moses did, and as James exhorted us to do.
Acts 3:16 By faith in the name of Jesus, this man whom you see and know was made strong. It is Jesus’ name and the faith that comes through him that has given this complete healing to him, as you can all see.
•• Healing comes “by faith in” something, or more precisely, in someone — Jesus!
• “...Jesus’ Name and the faith that comes through him”
Acts 9:32-34  There [Peter] found a man named Aeneas, a paralytic who had been bedridden for eight years.  “Aeneas,” Peter said to him, “Jesus Christ heals you. Get up and take care of your mat.” Immediately Aeneas got up.
•• Move beyond formulas. They don’t work. Peter understood what brought healing.
• “Aeneas...Jesus Christ heals you.”
•• We serve a healing God — “I am the Lord who heals you.”
•• We serve a healing Savior — He “healed all the sick” then, and He’s the same today! Jesus still heals today.
•• “Aeneas, [and each of you] Jesus Christ heals you.”
•• “BELIEVING, ye shall receive.”
• Not just believing in some abstract theory
• Not having “faith in faith”
• No, it’s BELIEVING in JESUS your HEALER.
## In sum: CALL to Him ... TAKE the gift from Him ... BELIEVE and RECEIVE ... your healing!
The bible plainly reveals that God heals the sick. His Son Jesus heals today, too. Sick and infirm bodies can be powerfully touched by the Lord our Healer.
Exodus 15:26 “...I will not bring on you any of the diseases I brought on the Egyptians, for I am the LORD, who HEALS you.”
•• Our God is a healing God! — “Jehovah-Rapha”