Summary: Paul states we are on a mission to do good.
Do Good by saying “I Can Help” Galatians 6:1-10
“Do all the good you can. By all the means you can. In all the ways you can. In all the places you can. At all the times
you can. To all the people you can. As long as ever you can.”---John Wesley
1. We are on a Mission and that is To Do Good Perhaps a Better Phrase "I Can Help"
• Paul says 9Let us not become weary in doing good (or saying "I Can Help)", for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.
• Paul continues, 10"Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, especially to those who belong to the family of believers". "He is saying I can Help"
2. Paul says we are on a Mission is to Do Good by Restoring a Fallen Cohort
• 61Brothers, if someone is caught in a sin, you who are spiritual should restore him gently
• I can Help restore, by not being Judgmental But watch yourself, or you also may be tempted. Jesus said,37"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven
• Jesus told the woman caught in the very act of adultery woman, I can help. "where are thou accusers?" She said, "There are none". Jesus responds, "Neither do I condemn thee now go and sin no more"
3. Do Good By Planting Some Seeds of "I Can Help"
• 8The one who sows to please his sinful nature, from that natureA will reap destruction; the one who sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life
• Do Good by Planting Seeds of being a Burden Bearer "I can Help". 2Carry each other's burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ
A. The Disciple John sewed seed of I can Help by being a Son to Mary.
• John 19:26When Jesus saw his mother there, and the disciple whom he loved standing nearby,he said to his mother, "Dear woman, here is your son," 27and to the disciple, "Here is your mother." From that time on, this disciple took her into his home.
B. A Little Boy says I can Help I have some seeds to sew
• John 6:9"Here is a boy with five small barley loaves and two small fish, but how far will they go among so many?"
C. Jesus says If your burdens are to heavy I can Help
• 28"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."
D. Jesus say to those that are Out Cast I can Help
• Mark 1:40A man with leprosyF came to him and begged him on his knees, "If you are willing, you can make me clean." 41Filled with compassion, Jesus reached out his hand and touched the man. "I am willing," he said. "Be clean!" 42Immediately the leprosy left him and he was cured.
E. Jesus says to those who fall short of the Christian Mark I can Help
• Hebrew 52He is able to deal gently with those who are ignorant and are going astray
F. Jesus says to those in need of Redemption I can Help
• Father forgive them they know not what they do