Summary: Beloved to walk in the wisdom of God means to walk in true prosperity. Yes when we walk in the wisdom of God we will not make poor choices. When we walk in the wisdom of God we will not make stupid decisions.
Beloved to walk in the wisdom of God means to walk in true prosperity. Yes when we walk in the wisdom of God we will not make poor choices. When we walk in the wisdom of God we will not make stupid decisions. When we walk in the wisdom of God we will not do wrong things that make us lose our blessing. Many times a lot of believers are under financial bondage simply because of their own fault. Beloved the wisdom of God working through Holy Spirit will lead, guide and direct your steps to make wise decisions and choices. For 10 years I worked in a financial institution. Looking back I see how the wisdom of God made me wise which resulted in many people asking me how do you know so much. Well it was not me; it was Holy Spirit who is the Spirit of Wisdom, Understand and Knowledge (Isaiah 11:2) working through me.
Beloved are you tired of making poor choices in life? Are you still under financial bondage or stress? Are you still struggling through your career or your studies? Well its time you walk in the Wisdom of God. How do we walk in the wisdom of God? Well Daniel chapter 1 answers that question perfectly. Daniel and his friends were God’s chosen vessels just like we all are. However to walk in that calling they made some important decisions with regard to their lives. What were these decisions?
1) Daniel 1:8 ‘Daniel purposed in his heart that would not defile himself.’ – Daniel already decided in his heart that he is not going to do things the worldly way. He already decided in his heart he is going to walk by faith and rely on God. Beloved you want the wisdom of God to flow in your life, then you must set apart your life to the Lord and refuse to walk or do things the way the world does. I often tell young people, study well and study hard but do not think your education will bring you success. It is the Lord who will bring you success and promotion. Trust Him first. Seek Him first. Look to Him always first. Walk in holiness always.
2) Daniel 1:11-12 ‘So Daniel said to the steward whom the chief of the eunuchs had set over Daniel, Hananiah, Mishael, and Azariah, “Please test your servants for ten days, and let them give us vegetables to eat and water to drink.’ – Daniel not only decided but he put his decision into practice. He put his faith into action. A lot of times we speak in faith but do not act in faith. A lot of people talk faith but when it comes to action they do things the worldly way and then face failure. Many simply can’t wait patiently for God to lift them up. Hence because of their impatience they make poor choices and they fall into debt, they fall into trouble in their workplace/career/ministry and they just lose everything. It is not enough just to talk faith. You must put it into action. No matter how hard it is you must do what the Lord is telling you to do. Sometimes He may tell you to wait patiently. Then you must wait.
Sometimes He may tell you to take a leap of faith. Then you must take that leap of faith.
Beloved this was all Daniel and his friends did and the end result of it was they received the following blessings
1) God brought them favour and goodwill from the superiors (Daniel 1:9)
2) Since they trusted God, they were far more blessed and superior than all the other young people (Daniel 1:15)
3) The Lord filled them with His anointing which brought wisdom, knowledge, understanding and skill (Daniel
4) The Lord brought them promotion and permanent blessing (Daniel 1:19-20)
Beloved seek the Lord and for His wisdom. When you do things His way then you will find peace and prosperity. If you do things your way you will meet with sorrow and defeat. – pastor Romesh Daniels.