Summary: To many people waste the blood of Christ.
DON’T WASTE THE BLOOD
(1) And he said unto them, This is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many.
This is where we get life
This is the greatest gift ever given
Christ died for us
(2) Likewise also the cup after supper, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood, which is shed for you.
By trusting our lord we obey him
This is our new covenant
(3) Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
Gods total gift for us
His blood became flesh to cleanse us from all sin
(4) Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.
We must have him in our lives
He lives in us
(5) He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.
By the flesh and blood we are made whole
He is there for ever
Never have a need