Summary: Intro To the Psalm’s
Down Sinner’s Lane
Victory Temple A/G
Waco, Tx 76703
October 10, 1999 PM
Danny L. Williams
· Strolling with the wicked (ungodly)
A. Who are the wicked?
· Haters of God.
· Hostile toward Christians
· Hopeless in themselves
let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man
his thoughts;and let him return to the Lord,, Isaiah55:7 N.A.S.
· B. Are we Communing with the wicked ?
We should Adapt to what they say
but never Adopt there action’s.
· Standing with the sinners
A. Who are the sinner’s?
1. Sinners are ....
· Determined in a series of sinful acts.
· Delibrate to practice sin. (way of life)
the soul that sinneth, it shall die...Ezekiel.18:4 K.J.V.
B. Are we Complacent with the sinners?
We need to Accept ourselves and give
Advice to other’s but never
Act like the crowd ?
· Sitting with the scorners
A. Who are the scorners?
1. Scorners are...
· Rebellious Against God.
· Replica’s of Satan.
"When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own
resources, for he is a liar and the father of it. "
John 8:44 N.K.J.V.
B. Are you Comfortable with the scorners?
We must Listen to our friend’s, Learn
from world and Live the truth.