Summary: In this age of compromised prosperity preaching , it is good to know that there are a few of us who are not afraid to bark and bark loud at the crass abomination in both the Church and nations. God is calling for the sheep dogs to bark louder than ever!
DUMB DOGS THAT CANNOT BARK!
(Bark Preacher Bark!)
Sermonic Move #1: sermonic introduction
There is no doubt that
- our nation is on a big political, economic, moral and spiritual decline!
- Other nations are on a big political, economic, moral and spiritual decline!
And above all,
- our pulpits are in big moral and spiritual decline!
I’m speaking of…
- Full blown apostasy!
- Heresy that make the heretics of yester years look like they weren’t that bad!
Yes, I’m concerned about the moral and spiritual decline of our nation.
- But I’m more concern about the moral and spiritual decline of our pulpits!
- We have strayed away from the righteousness of the Bible.
- We’re calling good evil and evil good!
Any and almost every body, especially in the African-American Church is calling themselves
- Prophets and apostles these days and there nothing prophetic or apostolic about them..
Too many pulpits are guilty of the way that seemeth right unto man
- but are ignoring the ways thereof that leads to death and pretending they don’t even realize it!
There are far too many preachers that are NOT willing to admit without some sort of denial or excuse
- that our pulpits have drifted far from God’s path of righteousness over into a form of godliness that denies the power thereof!
Many preachers are blaming the president and the congress for the moral and spiritual decline…
- while at the same time denying the sin that is reigning from their lives and the sanctuaries over which they have leadership or headship!
- This is certainly like the pot calling the kettle black!
- This is certainly like an orangutan calling the baboon ugly.
Yes, our president and our congress are legislating laws that are anti-Bible and anti-Church,
- but there is NO Hook in our noses or noose around our necks that we have to accept this demonic onslaught against truth and against the righteousness of God!
If the President is promoting a worldwide homosexual agenda,
- then the preachers ought to be promoting a worldwide BACK TO GOD AGENDA!
But you know what, the pulpits have VERY FEW preachers who were called and empowered
- to carry out such a worldwide righteousness agenda!
Most of the African American preachers are more worried who coming to support their liturgical agendas and what money will be raised
- more than that righteousness needs to be restored!
The book of Isaiah has some choice and harsh words
- for both the Church houses and political houses. Mostly the CHURCH HOUSES it her headship leaders!
Here is what prophesieth Isaiah in chapter 56, verses 9 thru 12…
- “All ye beasts of the field, come to devour, yea, all ye beasts in the forest. (10) His WATCHMEN, THEY ARE ALL DUMB DOGS, they CANNOT BARK, SLEEPING, LYING DOWN, LOVING TO SLUMBER. (11) Yea, THEY ARE GREEDY DOGS which can NEVER HAVE ENOUGH, and they are SHEPHERDS that CANNOT UNDERSTAND: they all look to their own way, every one for his gain, from his quarter. (12) Come ye, say they, I will fetch wine, and we will fill ourselves with strong drink; and to morrow shall be as this day, and much more abundant.”