Summary: This sermon speaks about how to reverse hard and fast negative spiritual situations.
20And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will call my servant Eliakim the son of Hilkiah:
21And I will clothe him with thy robe, and strengthen him with thy girdle, and I will commit thy government into his hand: and he shall be a father to the inhabitants of Jerusalem, and to the house of Judah.
22And the key of the house of David will I lay upon his shoulder; so he shall open, and none shall shut; and he shall shut, and none shall open.
23And I will fasten him as a nail in a sure place; and he shall be for a glorious throne to his father's house.
24And they shall hang upon him all the glory of his father's house, the offspring and the issue, all vessels of small quantity, from the vessels of cups, even to all the vessels of flagons.
25In that day, declares the LORD of hosts, the peg that was fastened in a secure place will give way, and it will be cut down and fall, and the load that was on it will be cut off, for the LORD has spoken."
Lord I will not let you go this morning except you bless me in Jesus name.
The Lord declares here a spiritual principle that shows His ability and sovereignty in any situation. He that overcomes and conquers with Jesus will be fastened surely like a peg in a secure place.
This principle can be likened to the ability of Jesus to remove long standing negative spiritual issues.
There are situations and circumstances that seem so firmly entrenched that it seems it is impossible for there to be a change.
For some of us the enemy has used this principle to afflict and attack us for so long. He work of enemy is pervert what God has laid down.
When purveyors of wickedness want to ensure their nefarious acts endure they use similar biblical principles negatively.
There are families that have had to endure long standing situations because personalities wrote a curse and went and nailed it to a tree in the forest, knowing that the curse would subsist as long as those curses are nailed to a tree. Wickedness can be entrenched by spiritually gathering the goodness and destinies of individuals and hiding them in trees, under a river, in an attic, in an old cauldron or just plain burying them.
I once went up to a Christian mountain to pray as a group for deliverance. As we were praying on the mountain, I suddenly noticed a wooden carving protruding out of the Ground.
This protusion, turned out to be the effigy of a human being with a picture nailed to it. Pure voodoo.
There were pins and needles affixed to various parts of the wooden doll. On the limbs and head. No doubt this was supposed to represent someone.
Even the feet had been tied together with string. You can imagine that we immediately removed these evil items from the doll, prayed prayers of deliverance for the poor soul whose picture was affixed to the doll and pronounced freedom for the person.
Tonight we will pray such prayers also. You don’t know, only the Holy Spirit John 14:26. Please pray aggressively.
1. Let us thank God for His incredible ability to deliver our souls from the snare of the fowler.
2. You my soul escape from the snare of your fowler in Jesus name.
3. Wherever I have been tied and bound up unconsciously, Spirit of God free me in Jesus name.
4. O Lord, lead me out of every cage I have put myself in, in Jesus name.
5. O Lord lead me out of every cage I have been put in, in Jesus name.
6. I refuse to give in to the dictates of my ancestors in Jesus name.
7. Any dry bone situation in my life that has been dead, buried and forgotten, be resurrected by the power of Jesus name.
8. Whatever token of my body has been used for rituals I command you to be consumed by fire in Jesus name.
9. Wherever my effigy has been buried and tied up, be released in the name of Jesus.
10. You the key of my breakthrough thrown into the river, I retrieve you in the name of Jesus.
11. Wherever I cannot climb out or come out of, O angel of the Lord, rescue me in Jesus name.
12. Whatever my enemies think they have concluded against me, be reversed today in Jesus name.
13. Whatever my enemies think they have concluded against me in the middle of the night, be reversed today in Jesus name.
14. Any nail or peg used to secure my destiny negatively in a firm place, be uprooted be loosed this morning in Jesus name.