Summary: This is the 4th sermon in the series "From The Cradle To The Cross".
Series: From The Cradle To The Cross [#4]
1. When it rains it pours.
2. Joseph had traveled to Bethlehem where there was no room in the inn.
3. Now they had to flee to Egypt.
4. When it seemed like it couldn’t get worse it did.
5. God is still there.
God Protects Us
1. God said where to go.
2. God said when to go and when to return.
3. Follow God’s direction, He is protecting you.
God Provides For Us
1. Joseph was in a new place.
2. Joseph had to start over.
3. God always provides for His children.
God’s Plan For Us
1. It was not time for Jesus to die.
2. Jesus went to the cross when God was ready to send Him.
3. You may not see it, but God as a plan for your life.
1. Only God sees the “Big Picture”.
2. Be obedient to God.
3. Don’t give up.