Summary: This will help you, especially if you have never done an infants funeral before. All you need do is fill in the blanks. I pray god wil give you and the family the Grace to make it through. God Bless
Memorial Service for _________________
Friends and Family - members of the community, within the healing embrace of God’s love we have gathered here to remember of life of _________________ and to entrust her into God’s eternal care, knowing that God’s good purpose for his people cannot be defeated by sin and death. We are all children of God, and in the faith that God has given to us, we turn to God now asking for his comfort and his grace to be upon us - and to dwell in a special way upon the family and upon those who were privileged to love _________________ during her brief stay with us upon this earth..
"Our Loving Eternal Heavenly Father, as we meet this morning to remember _________________, we ask you to be to us the God of all comfort, and the God of all grace. Give us perspective as we face the reality of death, to grow in our perspective of the truths of life. We ask this in the name of Jesus Christ, AMEN."
SPECIAL MUSIC :
BIO / OBITUARY:
_________________, a precious ______month-old baby, went to be with the Lord on __________. _________________ was born ___________, in Arlington. Though she was only with us for a short time, she will be missed and remembered forever. _________________ is survived by: ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ and a host of aunts, uncles, cousins and extended family members.
_________________ was a beautiful baby. He/She brought Joy into the lives of all those around her. She was surrounded by a family that loved her and cared for her in good times and in bad. In the time that we have had to spend with _________________ she has marked us. She will be missed. But friends I have wonderful news The Word says in
16. Never again will they hunger; never again will they thirst. The sun will not beat upon them, nor any scorching heat.
17. For the Lamb at the center of the throne will be their shepherd; he will lead them to springs of living water. And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes."
_________________ is in the Presence of the Lord God almighty. The Lord is pleased that _________________ is with Him. The Father, the Shepherd of the little lambs has taken her home for eternity.
There are many Scriptures revealing the heart of God toward children, let me read one to you:
NIV Mark 10:13-16
3. People were bringing little children to Jesus to have him touch them, but the disciples rebuked them.
14. When Jesus saw this, he was indignant. He said to them, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these.
15. I tell you the truth, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it."
16. And he took the children in his arms, put his hands on them and blessed them.
Again the arms of the Lord have opened to a child. The Lord is Holding _________________ close to Himself in those tender loving Arms.