Summary: Carson Turner owned a business which he loved called Turners Nursery. Carson was a devoted Christian and so loved in his community. He left many examples of love, care, devotion, and faithfulness to all.
Funeral Carson Turner
Carson Turner owned a business which he loved called Turners Nursery. Carson was a devoted Christian and so loved in his community. He left many examples of love, care, devotion, and faithfulness to all.
John 15: 5-8 "I am the Vine Ye are the Branches"
1. Carson planted many trees in the ground I am sure, but he also planted in the hearts of others examples of Christian Ethics
• Psalm 1:3He was like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in all season and whose leaf does not wither. Whatever he does prospers.
2. Carson grew many branches of Christian Examples, on one branch Carson grew was a great desire to spread the Word. He was a faithful Gideon.
• .19Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them inA the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you.
3. Yes Carson was like a tree planted by streams of water that yielded branches such as Purpose
• .21Timothy says, "If a man cleanses himself, he will be an instrument for noble purposes, made holy, useful to the Master and prepared to do any good work."
4. On one branch grew a intense graving to be Faithful. I wonder Why?
• .Perhaps he knew " Be faithful, even to the point of death, and I will give you the crown of life. "
5. On another branch grew His Influences
• One person whom I will not name that is here today said, “He was incredibly influential some said “He was like a Father to me"
• Yet, another person shared with me the night he passed, he said, "He had such an influence on me my three children bear his name".
6. Other branches that grew in Carson were generosity.
• Psalmist says5Good will come to him who is generous and lends freely, who conducts his affairs with justice.
• Proverbs says9A generous man will himself be blessed, for he shares his food with the poor
7. Why did Carson have all theses branches? Because it is the branches that the Redeem Bloom.
• 22But the fruit of the Spirit produces a branch called love, a branch named joy, a branch that is descriptive of peace, a branch that portrays patience, a branch that expresses kindness, a branch that resolves goodness, a branch that illustrates faithfulness, 23branch that embodies gentleness and self-control. 24Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the sinful nature with its passions and desires
8. Carson might say to us,” Children because I have been a branch that is connected to the True Vine"
• I have now rest from labors and my deeds will follow me
• Beloved I have drunk the water Jesus gave me and I will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life."
• Bertha here I see the prettiest landscape On each side of the river stands the tree of life, bearing twelve crops of fruit,14"Blessed are those who wash their robes, that they may have the right to the tree of life and may go through the gates into the city