Summary: Grace means God is For Us!
Grace=God is for us!
What Grace Means:
1) I can always count on God’s Power. Vs. 31 “What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?” (NIV)
Truth: The power of God is so overwhelming that no enemy can stand against it!
2) I can always count on God’s Provision. Vs. 32 “He who did not spare His own Son, but gave Him up for us all—how will He not also, along with Him, graciously give us all things?” (NIV)
Truth: When God saved you, you get the full benefits of salvation.
Philippians 4:19 “And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.” (NIV)
3) I can always count on God’s Protection. VS. 33 “Who will bring any charge against those whom God has chosen? It is God who justifies.” (NIV)
Question: Who is the attorney for the defense?
“Accuse”—literally means to impeach.
4) I can always count on God’s Pardon. Vs. 34 “Who is he that condemns? Christ Jesus, who died—more than that, who was raised to life—is at the right hand of God and is also interceding for us.” (NIV)
Question: What is required of me?
5) I can always count on God’s Presence. Vs. 35-39
Key: Fellowship maybe broken but the relationship is never broken!
Hebrews 13:5-6 “Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.” So we say with confidence, “The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?” (NIV)
Because of God’s Grace I don’t worry about:
Opposition from God.
Situations from God.
Accusations from God.
Condemnation from God.
And Separation from God.