Summary: God who has supplied what we have, will also supply what we need.
II Cor 9:8-11
"God is our Supplier!"
I. God is able to make all grace abound toward you!
A. You, always having all sufficiency in all things.
1. God will supply all your needs and then some.
2. He is El Shaddai, more than enough.
B. You have an abundance for every good work.
1. Eph 3:20 Now to Him who is able to do
exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or
think, according to the power that works in us(NKJ)
2. He is a God of abundance.
II.It is God who supplies all things for us.(vs. 9-10)
A. He supplies seed to the sower.
1. Everything you have came from God.
B. He both supplies and multiplies the seed you have
1. He also gives the increase or harvest.
III.You are enriched in everything.
A. For liberality.
1. So you can give to others.
B. To cause thanksgiving.
1. So that others might praise God because of you.