Summary: God knows everything there is to know about us and He is interested in everything we do
God Knows You
Does God known you and I personally?
• There are approximately just over 7 billion (The U.S. census bureau estimates the world population passed 7 billion on March 12, 2012)people on this planet and how can we be assured that He thinks of us or even knows us personally? To answer this question lets look at the Word of God in Psalm 139
Psalm 139: 1-18 Message
1 A David psalm. GOD, investigate my life; get all the facts first-hand.
(O Lord, You have searched me and known me.) NKJV
2 I'm an open book to you; even from a distance, you know what I'm thinking.
3 You know when I leave and when I get back; I'm never out of your sight.
4 You know everything I'm going to say before I start the first sentence.
5 I look behind me and you're there, then up ahead and you're there, too-- your reassuring presence, coming and going.
6 This is too much, too wonderful-- I can't take it all in!
7 Is there anyplace I can go to avoid your Spirit? to be out of your sight?
8 If I climb to the sky, you're there! If I go underground, you're there!
9 If I flew on morning's wings to the far western horizon,
10 You'd find me in a minute-- you're already there waiting!
11 Then I said to myself, "Oh, he even sees me in the dark! At night I'm immersed in the light!"
12 It's a fact: darkness isn't dark to you; night and day, darkness and light, they're all the same to you.
13 Oh yes, you shaped me first inside, then out; you formed me in my mother's womb.
14 I thank you, High God--you're breath taking! Body and soul, I am marvellously made! I worship in adoration--what a creation!
15 You know me inside and out, you know every bone in my body; You know exactly how I was made, bit by bit, how I was sculpted from nothing into something.
16 Like an open book, you watched me grow from conception to birth; all the stages of my life were spread out before you, The days of my life all prepared before I'd even lived one day.
17 Your thoughts--how rare, how beautiful! God, I'll never comprehend them!
18 I couldn't even begin to count them-- any more than I could count the sand of the sea. Oh, let me rise in the morning and live always with you!
1 How much does God care about you?
• He truly knows you, knows when you sit, when you rise, knows your every thought, knows when you go out, when you sleep and is familiar with all your ways.
• God not only gave His only Son Jesus to die in our place and give us life He also sent us the Holy Spirit to fill our heart and life with His love and to be our helper and guide.
John 3:16For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever[fill in your name] believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
• We are so significant to the Father that He indeed calls us by name.
John 10:3 says: “He calls His own sheep by name and leads them out.”
God saw to every detail of your birth before , in and after the womb.
• Medical Fact: A fetus acquires fingerprints at the age of three months