Summary: Looking at what God remembers about his children
1. God remembers his PEOPLE (1:19)
A. He remembers us because we are a purchased people (1 Cor. 6:20; 7:23).
B. He remembers us because we are a pardoned people (1 Peter 1:18-19).
C. He remembers us because we are a preserved people (Jude 1).
2. God remembers our PRAYER (1:11, 20)
A. Her prayer was prayed by the right person (Ps. 66:18).
B. Her prayer was prayed in the right manner (Matthew 17:20).
C. Her prayer was prayed with the right motive (Luke 1:37).
3. God remembers our PROMISES (1:11)
4. God remembers our PERFORMANCES (2:18-21)
5. God remembers his PROMISES (1:17, 20)
What God doesn’t remember...