Summary: We are like soap bubbles traveling the airstream of life.
Bubble Meditation (blow some soap bubbles)
- Psalms are uplifting hymns, glorifying the God of Israel
- To you, O Lord, I lift up my soul.
- like our souls bubbles are self-contained, colorful, stable and fragile
- Make me to know your ways, O Lord; teach me your paths.
- bubble traveling the airstream of life
- meet, bounce, join, merge, part, burst
Don’t look back
- Do not remember the sins of my youth or my transgressions
- life cycle of a bubble
- bursts in the end, is perishable
- signs of sins: scars, bad habits
- But Lot’s wife, behind him, looked back, and she became a pillar of salt.
- The Psalms tend to knowing enemies
- Then the Lord rained on Sodom and Gomorrah sulfur and fire from the Lord out of heaven
- Let them be ashamed who are wantonly treacherous
- want to make your bubble burst (dreams, aspirations)
- want to make bubbles part
- All the paths of the Lord are steadfast love and faithfulness, for those who keep his covenant and his decrees.
- Relationship with one another
- To you, O Lord, I lift up my soul. (blow some soap bubbles)
- Relationship with God