Summary: Do you want God’s best in your life? If you are tolerating any type of physical ailment, anything less than financial abundance, or a struggling relationship, the answer is a resounding yes! In this outline are a few steps to lead you to what God desires for us.
“GOD’S ROADMAP TO PROSPERITY”
Do you want God’s best in your life? If you are tolerating any type of physical ailment, anything less than financial abundance, or a struggling relationship, the answer is a resounding yes! Take time today to renew your mind to what God has to say about your prosperity and success in your health, relationships, finances and more. In this outline are a few steps to lead you to what God desires for us.
I. God calls you to give you the plan.
Isaiah 48:16 Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning;…
II. He was waiting for you to come to Him since were born.
Isaiah 48:16b…from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord God, and his Spirit, hath sent me.
III. Here is the plan He has for you.
Isaiah 48:17 Thus saith the Lord, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the Lord thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go.
A. He teaches how to profit.
B. He will lead you.
1. Romans 8:14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
C. He shows the way you should go.
IV. If we listen and obey……
Isaiah 48:18 O that thou hadst hearkened to my commandments! then had thy peace been as a river, and thy righteousness as the waves of the sea:
A. Obeying brings: Peace be as a river and righteousness as the waves of the sea:
1: I rest beneath the Almighty's shade,
My griefs expire, my troubles cease;
Thou, Lord, on whom my soul is stayed,
Wilt keep me still in perfect peace.
2. One step forward in obedience is worth years of study about it.
3. Instant obedience is the only kind of obedience there is; delayed obedience is disobedience. Whoever strives to withdraw from obedience, withdraws from Grace. Thomas a Kampis.
B: Jesus said what is God’s Will for us, Abuntant Life.
John 10:10b …I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
1. He warns us the devil has another plan. John 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy:…
C. This next promise makes me shout Praise the Lord!
Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
1. I want the whole Christ for my Savior, the whole Bible for my book, the whole Church for my fellowship, and the whole world for my mission field. John Wesley.