Introduction: We have been preaching, teaching and demonstrating the Spirit of Excellence in Lord of the Harvest Ministries.
- Our Trip to Christian Faith Center, Creedmore NC. Was so that you could get a first hand experience of Where God wants Lord of the Harvest to go in God..
- Excellence is more than on Sunday, it is a way of life; each and everyday of our life.
- That our salvation was purchased with the blood of Jesus, and it reserves us a mansion in heaven but we also have benefits as being a Kings Kid, right here on planet Earth.
- That God is a God of Order and when you fall into the order of God, you are not a slave with a mean master, but you are servant with royalty and rights and privileges.
I. The Foundation determines your strength.
· My hope is built on nothing less than Jesus' blood and righteousness;
· Our lives are built on the Word of God, and that Foundation is Jesus!
- 1CO 3:9 For we are labourers together with God: ye are God's husbandry, ye are God's building.
· We are worker's together with God
- That mean's God has a part and you have a part.
God has done his part, but where the break down come in is that we don't do our part.
· God gave us the beginning and the ending…Jesus said, I am the Alpha and the Omega…
· But you must supply the middle, or the dash -
· Jesus said, he formed you when you were in the womb, and the bible says it has given unto to man once to die, and then the judgment. The beginning and the ending on planet earth. But the middle or the dash represent what you did while you were here on Earth.
· But if you had been dropped off on planet Earth and had no assistance to accomplish everything that you set out to do in the will of God. No help, just ship wrecked , marooned. God would probably have sympathy.
- Less just look at that scripture again: 1CO 3:9 For we are labourers together with God: ye are God's husbandry, ye are God's building.
· So we work together with God…
· We are his planting field
· We are his building, or his habitation…
So then Jesus is God with us; Emanuel; and the Holy Spirit is God in us. So then you have everything you need to be a success and a blessing.
That's why the word says:
2PE 1:1 Simon Peter, a servant and an apostle of Jesus Christ, to them that have obtained like precious faith with us through the righteousness of God and our Saviour Jesus Christ:
2PE 1:2 Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord,
2PE 1:3 According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:
2PE 1:4 Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.
2PE 1:5 And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge;
2PE 1:6 And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness;